Saturday, June 20, 2009

Super Sunday

No, not a sports programme or any other show for that matter. Super Sunday is (or was) today. I woke up early with a purpose! I felt very productive as I haven't done anything like this since I don't know when.

I was inspired to do what I did today Saturday morning, after a game of frisbee in the rain (another thing I haven't done in years - playing in the rain). My friend told me he was going to cater some food at a stadium where he was going to play basketball. I immediately had the idea of buying my family breakfast while helping my frien's business out. Killing two birds with one stone does feel good but only if the task was right and this one was no exception.

So, i managedto get everything done for Sunday breakfast. It made me feel good too. This way I felt like I contributed something for the family. Even though it's something small but the accomplishment felt so much more than that.

The main reason for setting up breakfast? Father's Day of course. But I shall repeat this in the future for sure. Since brought to life into this world, food has been ready on the table every morning, it's time I give something back to the man who has taught me the ways of life; sometimes indirectly, sometimes head on. Well whatever the excuse, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment